I've made it clear in previous posts that, to me, the idea of being a princess is about being strong, feminine, compassionate and smart. It's about not feeling helpless and about being helpful. It's about realizing your ability to attain your dreams.
Here is a list of ten quick and simple ways to be a true princess.
1. Believe in yourself and in your ability to achieve your dreams. Always believe.
2. Be compassionate towards others, giving help when you can.
3. Be gracious in accepting help when you need it and never look on the need for help as a failure.
4. Never believe the words of people who try to tell you that you aren't strong enough, aren't smart enough or aren't pretty enough, because you are strong, you are smart and you are beautiful.
5. Believe in the beauty of people's souls. Everyone is beautiful inside, and everyone deserves respect.
6. Demand respect for yourself. Never let anyone treat you as less than the wonderful person you are.
7. Be kind to animals. Animals bring out the best in people and deserve the best from us.
8. Learn as much as you can. Read and study. Be knowledgable in the things that are important to you.
9. Take time for yourself. Never forget to spend time doing something you enjoy. It nurtures the soul.
10. Don't forget empathy. The ability to feel what others feel or at least to feel for them in whatever situation they find themselves in is what holds humanity together.